I used gasbike aka (zone 8,kings motors, Raw) How many other names with the same address and phone number? They do this because they will send you a faulty product and not make it right. Now, those are the lucky ones. At least they got a faulty product rather than them not sending anything at all.

They are untrustworthy. Several times I had to spend hours on the phone just to get them to send what I paid for. They are rude even when they are clearly in the wrong.They will tell the same lie day after day, if you are lucky enough to get a hold of anyone

They have many business names because they are on a constant run from their own bad name and shady business practices. They are thieves and should be shut down. They steal our money and spit insults if we don't like it... Or just ignore us and hope we go away.

Anything with this phone # is a scam 1-877-354-3733. You will find that this is the number to several of their dirty, thieving, scamming motor kit companies.

Hope this helps someone else not get their hard earned dollars stolen from lying thieves

Product or Service Mentioned: Gasbike Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2016.

Comments