I spent more than $1,500 dollars with this company in the last 4 months. My last order had 4 items that were defective and not usable. The company was contacted less than 30 days after the sale to have the defective parts replaced or repaired.

Long story made short. It's been 4 days, and 9 phone calls. I have been hung up on and lied to by their management team. The company is standing firm and will not even consider replacing the items since they do not offer any kind of warranty.

Bottom line, I'm out lots of time & money. I have to purchase these items again, even tho they were purchased 3 weeks ago and have not hot been used or installed since they are broken or defective.

Do not buy from this company or its affiliate company's. If you do, you will be lucky if you get your complete order. Luckier if your item fit and are not defective and luckiest if you have a problem and someone actually calls you back, replies to emails, doesn't lie to you and actually care about the customer who keeps them in business.

Had an Experience with Gasbike?

Comments

My raw motors 80cc slant was dropped the cooling fins bent.The head leaked.

I went through 4 coil and magnetos till I rubber mounted everything.all the crankcase screws were stripped.

leroybrown
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #741271

Bad company, have had lot's of problems too.