I attempted to purchased two items from Gasbike.net on August 28th 2016.They were unable to ship the items for two reasons, they needed more money for shipping and the parcel was too long to ship via USPS so I was told that I would be refunded the $349.60.
It is now September 12th 2016 and I am still getting the run around from this company. Their customer service is non-existent.
I have not received an answer from over 10 email inquiries and have been kept on hold listening to classical music for hours only to ultimately be hung up on.Do not deal with these crooks.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I attempted to purchased two items from Gasbike.net on August 28th 2016. They were unable to ship the items for two reasons, they needed more money for shipping and the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."