I attempted to purchased two items from Gasbike.net on August 28th 2016.They were unable to ship the items for two reasons, they needed more money for shipping and the parcel was too long to ship via USPS so I was told that I would be refunded the $349.60.
It is now September 12th 2016 and I am still getting the run around from this company. Their customer service is non-existent.
I have not received an answer from over 10 email inquiries and have been kept on hold listening to classical music for hours only to ultimately be hung up on.Do not deal with these crooks.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."