I attempted to purchased two items from Gasbike.net on August 28th 2016.They were unable to ship the items for two reasons, they needed more money for shipping and the parcel was too long to ship via USPS so I was told that I would be refunded the $349.60.

It is now September 12th 2016 and I am still getting the run around from this company. Their customer service is non-existent.

I have not received an answer from over 10 email inquiries and have been kept on hold listening to classical music for hours only to ultimately be hung up on.Do not deal with these crooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and no refund of money yet. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund" of gasbike customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Gasbike needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gasbike customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gasbike.

Had an Experience with Gasbike?

Comments